Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've been tagged...you can blame Shayla

For all of those who are 'tag-challenged' (I didn't know what this meant!): If I'm tagging you it means you are to copy this to your own email/blog/whatever and answer the questions.


TV shows I love to watch:
1. Ummmm...Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicals
2. Heroes, sometimes
3. WEST WING!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Friends
5. John Adams (HBO one, really really good)
6. Oh, this one is good: ______________ (fill in your favorite)
7. So is this one: ____________
8. I just LOVE TV, that is why we have it (or don't)
8 places I love to eat:
1. Wendy's! best Chili and Ceasar Salad around
2. Red Robin
3. Anything Italian: gnocchi is yummy
4. Cold Stone---Dairy products, so good...
5. Winger's
6. Mimi's Cafe'
7. Most places that don't serve meat: AKA nowhere Tamme would eat
8. Bagel places...carbs, yum.

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Changed a diaper or 12
2. Worked out
3. changed some more diapers
4. did some laundry
5. taught
6. folded that laundry
7. scrubbed poop out of clothes
8. woke up 5 times to feed Claire...I hate growth spurts!

8 things I look forward to:
1. Giving Claire a bath...she's such a splasher!
2. General Conference this weekend
3. Cleaning up poop at the zoo and at home (I don't know if I look forward to this, but I do have it as a pinnacle in my mind as something that I must do).
4. Nick finishing school
5. Having my sister (Lies) make me a scrapbook of Claire
6. Joining Craig Jessop's choir up here
7. Getting back at Shayla for this ridiculous blog
8. Raising a family, yeah.

8 things I love about Fall:
1. Leaves...all leaves (except when raking the 15th or 16th truckload at the zoo)
2. A pumpkin flavored world
3. sweaters...most appropriate for the sweater song
4. anything warm...hot chocolate, hot cider
5. my anniversary
6. school starting (one of the first where I'm not starting school though---boo hoo!)
7. Watching things change and prepare for winter.
8. something else to go here that I can't think of...

8 things on my wish list:
1. not owning a van (but I will probably cave...suv's mpg is scary!
2. Buiding a better testimony
3. growing my own garden
4. paying off all school loans!!!!
5. nice home
6. living close to family
7. feeling great about my body...does this ever happen to anyone?
8. being happy

9 people I'm tagging:
1. Shayla (yes, you get to do this again! I'm evil!)
2. Tamme
3. Riss
4. Marisa
5. Marlies
6. Becky Jane
7. Krista
8. Amy
9. Jill

3 comments:

Shayla said...

hahaha! You are ADORABLE for actually thinking I'd do that again. HAHAHAHAHAHA :)

TammeNBen said...

Terminator?! Really? I've never seen it. I'll have to catch it sometime.

Marissa said...

so cute! I love learning random facts about people!