Friday, October 31, 2008

daddies...

I have had such an awesome week! Nick will come home and grab Claire and talk to her. I was making dinner while he grabbed her on Wednesday and this video is what he was doing. He has also been working on getting her to rest her head on his shoulder. She won't do it! She's too interested in what's going on around her. Nick tried to help her learn and gently pressed her head to his shoulder while he was laying on the couch. Immediately, she let her legs come up into the air, almost like she's a see-saw! We couldn't stop laughing, so we had to make her do it again. This morning, she woke up a little early. Nick LOVES to get her out of bed so he can pretend that she only wants him. Well, I'm sure that would be true, except I have all the food, so probably not...yet. I have terrible eye sight, so last night, Nick was filing her nails down. The most adorable picture in the world, and I missed it. Hopefully I'll get one next time. Daddy giving Claire and manicure. I'm sure there is nothing better. I love my little family... Today we get to go up to Nick's work for a Halloween party. She is supposed to dress up.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Her laugh is so adorable! I can't wait until Josh is big enough to start doing stuff like that.

TammeNBen said...

Daddies are so fun! She is so cute and bald. Love the giggles.