Friday, February 8, 2013

She's here!!

Well...in the natural verses epidural game, I am not sure which one wins. I was so out of it with this one (natural) that I couldn't even hold her. I was shaking so hard, I was worried I was going to drop her. It was cool to know that I could do it, though. If your interested in her birth story, you'll have to wait. I don't have those pictures right now, so I'll do that post later.






This one is to announce her name. Nick and I had a really hard time agreeing on this one. I do LOVE the name he picked, but I liked mine just as much and mine had additional meaning because it's my mother's name. Being that she's the most influential woman in my life, that tops the list of other names for me. Plus, I think she totally looks like it. So Nick suggested, "We'll name her Zoey Rosemary. I'll call her Zoey and you can call her Rosi." I call her both. But feel free to choose for yourself. And she can choose which one she likes better when she is old enough to do so.
This one makes me laugh my head off...see if
you can guess why

5 comments:

L.Jo said...

She's darling!! Congratulations!!!

christine said...

Adorable girl. :)

Congratulations!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

She is BEAUTIFUL, Deb! :) Congrats!! I love her name. Best wishes to you and your sweet family.

AggieMay said...

I hope you have a swift recovery (as swift as can be from you know pushing a CHILD through you). I love you. I miss you. I love her name. Both of them :) I'll be she ends up with a funny nickname though- just because that's how it goes- like sugarbum or something. May you have much SLEEP and love in the days ahead! Congratulations!

Charlie said...

Congrats. I love the name choice.