Thursday, May 28, 2009

walkers...

We don't have tons of hard surfaces in our apartment, so we are left with the parking lot to use this little walker a friend lent us. She mostly does the two footed shuffle in this thing because she wants to get somewhere quick. She has taken a few steps all on her own (without the walker), but she doesn't really know what she's doing. Makes me laugh to see that she knows she is supposed to come to me when i call out to her, but she doesn't want to give up the fun. It almost feels like, "I'm too fast for you, Mom. Wait until I'm actually walking and then you'll get a run for your money!"

2 comments:

christine said...

Soooo, cute! I love all the videos of little Miss Claire.

Lauren said...

Again, Claire has proven that she must be one of the cutest little girls on the planet!