Monday, June 8, 2009

shhhh...




I've walked into Claire's room to get her up from a nap and found her like this almost every time since she's learned to sit up. I love how she has both her doggy, her blanket and then she tucks her legs up under herself like she's kneeling. I've always thought she maybe fell asleep saying her prayers...


cute bum, eh? I think this would be incredibly uncomfortable to sleep in this position, but it seems to make her happy! Maybe it's because she's talking to God.

9 comments:

Joe and Jessica Elmer said...

Oh so cute! Jake used to sleep like that too.

bex said...

i would so love to do a triathalon, but am not ready at all! breaking my toe slowed me down so much, it's like starting over! good luck though. I think the womens run is 20$

Shayla said...

so precious. :)

Lauren said...

She is so adorable. What a precious little girl you have.

Missy said...

I love the shot of her Bum! Soo sweet.

Lyndsie Miles said...

I love her bum shot! Very cute bum indeed!

TammeNBen said...

i love my cousin. i love my aunt and uncle. ~kloklo

She is a cutie. I love how it looks like they snuggle with themselves. Too cute.

Rosemary Mathews said...

Our little claire-bear has such personality and a cute boofer. I hope she is saying a prayer for Grandma!
love mom

Marlies said...

Deb, she is too cute.
Love her cute little ruffled bum!!