Wednesday, June 17, 2009

another first...

I was filling out some paperwork yesterday in the kitchen. Claire was playing beside me, shrieking at the top of her lungs for the enjoyment of making our eardrums burst and have a merry time doing it, per usual. Suddenly she stops, looks up at me, and SCREAMS...














































You can even see her tears in these pics! Oh, she's so brave...she stopped crying in like 4 seconds.


I couldn't see anything that was wrong, just her obvious upset. I picked her up and looked her over and finally notice a trickle of blood coming out of her nose. I still have no idea what happened.


Well, at least I'll document it for later: Claire had her first nosebleed yesterday. Poor girl.


I do, however, enjoy this shot...She is really upset, but Dad (nick) is distracting her with the camera. It almost looks like she is this big 'n tough, rumble 'n wrestler and that this is nothing out of the norm.

No comments: