Friday, January 23, 2009

random

This is the cutest coat in the world! You know when there is a cute kid, the last thing that people pay attention to are their clothes, unless the clothes are more adorable than your child...I've only heard that about two things that Claire has worn...Granted, I'm super bias to my own child, but this ADORABLE coat that Marlies found for Claire and a quilt that my sisters-in-law (mandee and savvy) and my mother-in-law (krista) made are the two things that people talk about being so cute before they talk about her...he he he...I'm okay with my kid being so cute!


Sippy cups are so easy! At least for Claire...I've gone to a few appointments lately that have advised not the use of sippy cups...just training her directly on a cup..still haven't decided how I like that, but I'm sure it's fine because for a very long time, there were no sippy cups to feed your child...Plus, she has started to bite on the sippy cup and then when I go to nurse her, she bites on me! I am leaning away from them right now...

4 comments:

Lauren said...

That is a very cute coat! Though I still think I would call Claire cute before the coat. She is just too precious!

Mestebla said...

Haha! I commented on the coat! But not before I was oogling all over your daughter.

Sippy cups... eh, they learn how to drink out of a regular cup easily enough. I think that if it makes your life easier, then go for it. It isn't any different than giving her a bottle at this point anyway. Just my two cents.

Melissa

TammeNBen said...

I agree with Melissa. Sippy cups are less messy and travel well. My kids used them and they know how to drink out of a regular cup.

The coat is so cute. She is getting so big. I am so glad you post pictures for those of us far away to feel like we are not.

Marissa said...

That coat is fabulous!! I love when little kids look like shrunken grown-ups! Oh, and I LOVE sippy cups! Syd still uses one, but she can also use a regular cup, it is just more dangerous to my floor-so I wouldn't worry!